Urgent announcement and Survey!
Due to COVID 19 Dancing Preachers International has been postponed until the safety of each person is no longer a factor.
Once the government restrictions lift and people are no longer at risk for the Corona Virus than we will have a full blown Conference.
In the meantime answer the survey below:
- Yes: I want to have two Dancing Preachers International conferences, one conference online for $50 and the other conference in person after COVID subsides.
2. No: I just want to wait for the physical Dancing Preachers International Conference to return?
What you answer in the blog HERE
will determine which decision we make.