Dancing Preachers Survey!!!

Urgent announcement and Survey!

Due to COVID 19 Dancing Preachers International has been postponed until the safety of each person is no longer a factor.

Once the government restrictions lift and people are no longer at risk for the Corona Virus than we will have a full blown Conference.

In the meantime answer the survey below:

  1. Yes: I want to have two Dancing Preachers International conferences, one conference online for $50 and the other conference in person after COVID subsides.


2. No: I just want to wait for the physical Dancing Preachers International Conference to return?

What you answer in the blog HERE

will determine which decision we make.

E-mail me when people leave their comments –

You need to be a member of InternationalDanceCommission to add comments!

Join InternationalDanceCommission


This reply was deleted.